EMMA

EMMA
my angel

Sunday, February 17, 2008

MONTY PYTHON HAD THE RIGHT IDEA

Always look on the bright side of life. That's what I said. Don't let things get you down. Basically life is good, people are good, nature is good, things are good. Donald and I went to the diner last night to have what I call "a diner burger". A diner burger is good!

I am grateful, even after being terminated from my job and going through a very difficult time, that I can see, hear, taste, feel, walk, smell, eat, wake up in a warm bed, have a family, have a home and a car, have friends and a piano (and the ability to play it). How bad can life be if you can listen to a Beethoven symphony in your home whenever you want to? Yes, it is a great time to be alive.....I want to keep positive and realize that the Lord is guiding my path toward something other than shlepping from school to school in the attempt to teach children basic general music.

Yes life is good. MESSAGE FOR THE DAY: Always look on the bright side of life.

No comments: